The Clinic is Open by Appointment Only
No Walk-Ins, Please Call to Make New Patient Appointments
Call Today to Schedule an Appointment! 256-489-1853
The Community Free Dental Clinic is the only organization of its kind providing free dental services to low income, elderly and veterans living at or below the poverty level in Madison County. We have treated over 3,500 patients since opening March 2013. We know that we have truly impacted their lives. Due to the overwhelming need of our patients for extractions, this is our primary focus. The clinic reopened in September 26, 2015 in the new location. In less than one month after reopening we saw 364 people At the present time we are scheduling volunteer dentists and taking applications by appointment only. Please consider supporting the Community Free Dental Clinic.
WE OFFER EXTRACTIONS ONLY
We hope to expand our services next year. Please try contacting our office on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday afternoons at 1:00 PM as we are only open when we have a dentist.
Am I Eligible?
- PATIENTS SEEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
- New patients must call to set up an appointment for registration.
- The clinic sees patients 19 years of age or older and who are residents of Madison County.
- Patient eligibility is verified with two pieces of identification, one of which must have a current photograph and verification of income.
- Income levels must be equal to or less than 150% of the national poverty level.
View Poverty Guidelines
- Patients must be without dental insurance.